If you are interested in employment with Multi-Weld Services and meet the qualifications outlined below, please complete the application (Application Form), print and return along with a resume to:
Multi-Weld Services, Inc.
153 Riverside Drive
Contoocook, NH 03229
or you can Fax to 603-746-5114 or Email us.
On Site Welder/Fabricators
Central NH Steel Fabricator with positions available for on-site personnel.
Seeking an experienced and dependable miscellaneous metals/structural steel erector/installer for a full time, long term position. Must have 5 Years minimum experience along with a positive attitude, and good work ethic.
Must have the following qualifications:
• Familiar with structural steel and miscellaneous metals fabrication and installation. Stainless steel and aluminum experience a plus
• Thorough knowledge of methods, techniques, tools, equipment and supplies used in welding and fabrication
• Strong ability to read and interpret shop drawings
• Must have 3 Years minimum experience in the construction industry
• This individual is responsible for installing various metal fabrications including stairs, rails, structural parts and other types of metal items.
• Cutting, burning, drilling and field fitting structural and miscellaneous metal items.
• Ability to identify problems and make corrections effectively
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Hard working and motivated
• Applicant must be able to communicate effectively and be personable with customers, project managers, sales reps., and staff.
• Applicant must have the diversity and flexibility to transition from shop work to site work on any given day.
• Must be flexible with work hours and schedule changes.
• Recognition that safety is a priority. Applicants must be able to uphold our standard safety practices.
• Technical welding background in MIG, TIG and Fluxcore
• Qualified candidates will be asked to perform a comprehensive welding skills test as well as a written practical test.
• Good driving record
Certifications Required (or ability to become certified)
• OSHA 10 hour card
• MA Hoisting License
• Rigging and fall protection
• AWS D1.1 Certification
Multi-Weld Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-placement physical and/or drug screening and background check is required. Multi-Weld Services, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package. Pay based on experience. Please complete an application — available for download and printing at http://www.multi-weld.com/about-us/employment/ and submit along with your resume via fax to 746-5114, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: Multi-Weld Services, Inc., 153 Riverside Drive, Contoocook, NH 03229. Phone calls will not be accepted.
We are a smoke free shop.